Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2011

A Love Story Without Expectations!



I saw SUCH an AMAZING movie tonight! I'm pretty sure I saw Griffin & Phoenix available for streaming on Netflix a few years ago (it was released in 2006), but  for some reason I never saw it until now. It wasn't a big hit as it was just made for television, but it's interesting how often those types of movies seems to really resonate with me. 

Griffin and Phoenix is a movie about life, challenges and struggles but ultimately it's about how we can find hope, strength and purpose in love. I'm not a movie reviewer or and eloquent writer, but I hope that if you are reading this you will take the time to watch this movie that will really touch your heart and maybe make you believe in love again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment