Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 1 - The first step

"The journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step." ~Confucius

Well, it's DAY 1 and even though I have a cold, I got myself out of bed and to the gym. Today, was upper body and I DID IT! 45 minutes of lifting, and it went by fast! I am eating correct portions and honesty it almost feels I'm required to eat MORE than I am use to! SERIOUSLY. The difference? Eating the right amount of GOOD food, leaves little if any room for even thinking about BAD, high or empty calorie foods. YAY, for this program. I feel good (except for this sinus thing I have).

I'm going to have a focus of each day, and today is:

Mindful eating. That means slowing down and really tasting the food. Chewing each bite mindfully and thankfully. Food tastes way better this way.

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment