Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Remember...

Last week I was talking to a friend, Cherylyn, about my new goals and mission for life and she told me about Carol Tuttle, who was involved in mind-body healing. I later found out from my other friends, Sarah - who had been telling about a book called "Remembering Wholeness" that it was also written by Carol.

I did a little research and facebook, twitter, her blog and website later I know a little more about this dynamic individual out to change the world! I like what I have read on her website and have signed up for her weekly emails. I also intend on doing the three day trial of her online resourcs.

Today, she sent me a really fun, inspiring musical photographic message presentation and I want to share it with you all. To see the presentation click here! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment