Search This Blog

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Time for Change

"Without CHANGE there can be no breakthrough, without breakthrough there can be no future."

Image Source: David Reece on Flicker


I have felt a that I have been floundering for a while. I have felt little desire for things and little excitement about life and the future! But all that changed! I began saying "Thats enough!" I talked with many friends and family and began looking for my purpose. I got lots of good advice and comments like "Neglect not the gift that is within you" and "Trust yourself". I prayed and fasted to know that I needed to do with my life, what my mission was. God did answer... and when he did it was so beautiful to see how he had been preparing me for this my whole life. As I told my freinds what I had decided and what hadled to finding answers I could see the tapestary of my life coming together like a fine pice of art. I could see threads running through moments of my life that I was lost, moments where I was in pain, moments when I feared and lacked faith. But God rewards diligent, patient faith and it was miraculous!

Now I hope to inspire others to make the changes necessary to havfe purpose, direcetion, fulfillment, joy and peace! Lets enjoy the ride of discovery and the journey together!


No comments:

Post a Comment